Our Market Analysis indicate that the Italian consumer cannot renounce to some brands (Italian and European), points of reference for specific categories, in the array.
DC Distribution has therefore selected some brands to enrich its gamma. Among them, there are:
- Fila®, brand of an Italian Firm of pencils and similar goods, founded in 1920 in Florence, that realizes stationery, drawing products and modelling clays, of the brands DAS®, Didò®, Pongo® and Giotto® – https://www.fila.it
- Fabriano® – Fedrigoni Group, the reference for the Italian paper production. https://fabriano.com
- Pigna®, famous for its school exercise books with their illustrated and colourful covers, historical memory of different generations of students. http://www.pigna.it
- Comix®, the legendary notebook of the Editor Cosimo Panini https://www.comix.it
- Staedtler®, from the great tradition of the pencils’ producers in Norimberga. http://www.staedtler.it
- Bic®, the French brand that has launched in the world the ballpoint pen https://it.bicworld.com
- Pelikan® the historic inks German brand https://www.pelikan.com
- Pritt®, irreplaceable for glues and correction fluids http://www.prittworld.it/it
- Replay®, the hyper famous erasable pen by Paper Mate® http://www.papermate.com
- Uhu®, the glues to paste everything both for amateur and professional utilizations http://www.uhu.it
- Fellowes®, the ideal partner for the office stationery http://www.fellowes.com
- Pattex® http://www.pattex.it, the brand proposed by Henkel for the category of the Sealants, famous for its glue Millechiodi®.
Fantastic alternatives to famous brands, for those who want to spend a little bit less, without giving up to quality and safety.